Are you video marketing? I was reminded again last night of the importance of video marketing. People consume more information in the form of video more than any other form. I want to show you some quick statistics on why it's so important. In addition, show you a simple 4-step video creation formula for your video marketing that will make you authority in your niche.
Why is video marketing so important for your business? Here's some stats!
- 59% of viewers will watch a video to completion that is less than one minute. – Wistia
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. – Invodo
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. – Forbes
(39% have called a vendor after watching a video)
- 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium. – MarketingProfs
- When marketers included a video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200% – 300% – Forrester
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video. – Mist Media
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. – YouTube
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. – comScore
- Visitors who view videos stay on web sites an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos – comScore
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. – Forbes Insight
- Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20% or more. – ReelSEO
- Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80% – Unbounce
- Mobile makes up almost 40% of global watch time on YouTube. – YouTube
- 1.8 Million Words is the value of one minute of video. – Dr. James McQuivey, Forrester
- Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers. – Kantar Media
* Stats Courtesy of AdelieStudios.com
Are you getting the picture? Video marketing is the best way to connect with your target audience, increase engagement, generate leads and get more people to see your offer.
[video_player type=”youtube” youtube_force_hd=”none” width=”660″ height=”365″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″]aHR0cDovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS93YXRjaD92PV9lYWVOT0UzZlVz[/video_player]
Below is a simple 4-Step video blueprint to get the engagement for your business. No-need to get technical here. Use a smartphone! The cameras on smartphone these days are HD and upload can be accomplished from to phone to a video hosting site, like Youtube.
The optimum time is around 3 to 4 minutes, but don't feel you need to fill that time. Less is great. The main thing here is to be real, authentic. Make videos to engage with your audience. It shouldn't be just for product or self-promotion. Make videos for encouragement or inspiration. Teach. Mix it up! Get your audience to love you and your content.
In your video, say/do these things:
1. Introduce yourself and what you're about.
2. Pose a question, exaggerate a problem that common with your target audience.
3. Provide content to solve the problem. Have fun with this.
4. State a clear call to action! Tell your audience what to do next…”Go to this site…” “Contact me at…” “Fill out the information below and click the button to get your…”
When you upload the video and embed it into a blog, newsletter, funnel or website, Facebook video Ad, don't forget the keywords of SEO.
Want to learn video creation & marketing from a master? Check out TubeTrafficMojo!
Here's a challenge for you, make one video a day and post it on your social media site. It doesn't have to follow the blueprint above if you're just doing a status update. Say hello. Impart some wisdom or inspiration. Get real with your audience. If you have a fear of getting on camera the only way to conquer that fear is face it, do more videos! Every day do a video. This is best way for your audience to get to know you without ever meeting you in person. When they finally do, they'll exclaim, “I feel I we know each other for awhile now.”
I hope you found value in this post. Please share with your team mates and friends on social media and leave a comment below.
“I Teach You the Mindset, Marketing and List Building Strategies to Make More Money for Your Small Business!”
P.S. Want to discover how to make awesome video for marketing, generate leads, brand yourself, and get paid to do it? Check out TubeTrafficMojo!