Craigslist lead generation marketing is a great strategy to engage in to get prospects for your home business, network marketing or online marketing business. People are looking! Here's a few tips on how to write an ad, get engagement and how to get the prospect on your business opportunity, and into your business.
Craigslist Lead Generation
Craigslist is one of the largest online classified ad networks in the world. Here's a few stats:
- There are over 700 local Craigslist sites
- 70 countries have Craigslist
- There are 50 millions inquires daily
- 40 Million ads get published every month
- 20 Billion views every month
- 50 Million American use Craigslist each year
- 1 Million job listings each month
* Stats provided from Statistical Brain*
People are looking for ways to make money on Craigslist. There are some good prospects to choose from. Yes, you will get some ‘desperate' people looking for jobs. If you can help them, help them, if not, say you can't help them. Move on. Next!
Each time I post my ads I generate 10+ leads each time. The last 4 of 5 people I've signed-up into my business have come from Craigslist.
Here's some main strategy tips on posting to Craigslist.
- Curiosity is KEY! Do not post your company name or product name, or mention home business, network marketing, MLM or direct marketing in your ad. If you do, you're likely to get flagged and have minimal response.
- Keep it simple. I don't use pictures. I use text only ads.
- Your ‘copy' (writing of the ad) should be fun & exciting. It's ok to mention your niche but be specific. Stating “health & Wellness” for example, is too broad. What benefit does your product provide and form that into a niche. Mention helping people, ‘team' concept, the simplicity of part time/work anywhere from a smartphone, tablet or laptop computer. They'll be working flexible hours.
- Towards the end of the ad, you are looking to ‘Interview' prospects.
- Mention that this is 1099 income, not ‘W-2' hourly wage position. (Don't use ‘job')
- Use “We will train”
- Close out with “Reply to this ad via email relay with your name and a number to reach you for an interview.”
- Finally, I state, “We're not looking for everybody, we are looking for the right people. Are you the right person?”
- I use ‘Commissions, Bonuses and Residual Income” for pay block.
- Toggle the map to ‘Off'.
For my interview process, you'll have to tune into my Craigslist webinar I'm holding on 11 Oct, 7:00pm Central. Get registered HERE.
There have been many times where I have posted my ads and within 30 minutes have 5+ emails for interviews. You can have the same results too. Get registered for my Webinar I'm holding on Tuesday I mentioned above and I will lay out the blueprint, the interview process and the closing of the prospects…nothing to buy, just pure value.
Live Free and Prosper
If you found value in this post, please share with your team mates and friends on social media and leave a comment below.
“I Teach You the Mindset, Marketing and Lead Generation Strategies to Help You Make More Money for Your Small Business!”
P.S. Want to discover how network marketers are learning the latest tactics in marketing, generating leads, recruiting, and getting paid affiliate commissions and residual income? Click HERE!